Next generation intelligent assistance now promises to transform customer uptake of self service. Early adopters have already succeeded in transitioning live assistance into AI enabled engagement – anything between 15%-50% of their inbound volumes depending on sector.
This dramatically changes the cost to serve model that most service organisations operate. And also meets customer expectations for low effort, always on, personalised service.
But this is not just a customer service opportunity. Any sales, marketing or customer success workflow can have IA engagement woven in. It’s an upgraded capability across the customer lifecycle.
- I need to automate as many customer journeys as possible
- I need to reduce operational costs while improving the customer experience
- I need to improve the immediacy and availability of customer service to meet new expectations
- I need to encourage more customer use of self service to reduce inbound demand for live assistance
- I need to compare our current in house capability against latest generation of intelligent assistance
- Understanding the Intelligent Assistance market and its key vendors
- What happening at a technology level to cause this step change
- Why Intelligent Assistants are a self service game changer
- The use cases in Sales, Marketing & Service
- Brands with successful deployments and ROIs
- Design principles for successful customer uptake
- Masterclass framework designed to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Directors, Heads of Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations who are in search of breakthrough operating models for redesigning how they deliver customer service. In particular, the need to reduce cost to serve while improving key customer expectations such as low effort, self sufficiency for many service tasks.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Martin Hill-Wilson, an independent consultant with a long-standing track record in customer engagement strategy and implementation. Martin was involved in the very first wave of contact centre implementation during the 1980’s with the Merchants Group, one of the first BPOs. He ended up as CEO. He is a well known international keynote speaker, trainer, consultant, strategist and facilitator, and chair for contact centre and customer engagement conferences. He is also a global authority on social customer service and co-author of ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’. Martin enjoys stimulating people to see their worlds anew, then help them develop a better mousetrap. Over a career that has included CEO, trainer, consultant, strategist and facilitator, Martin has maintained his i
Previous course feedback
“Increased my knowledge and awareness in this subject hugely. Actual cases where IA has been successfully implemented were really useful, particularly around ROI.” IREEN LOCK, HEAD OF SITE/OPERATIONS MANAGER, THE AA
“Always great workshops with Martin. Thought provoking theory that actually translates to practical models for improvement.” LEON SHOUKSMITH, MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER AT GM FINANCIAL
“Thanks for yesterday. The team enjoyed the training and learnt a lot.” BIAN SALINS, HEAD OF SOCIAL - DIGITAL AT TSB