Mobile customer service is not just a set of new devices to consider. It’s a whole new revolution in mindset and behaviour that’s been catalysed. Multiple UK research shows the breadth and depth of our always connected mobile lifestyles. Instant, low effort, real time, autonomous engagement characterise this new world.
Even though whole sectors such as retail and travel are being rapidly transformed by these expectations, few service organisations are close to such capability or indeed have explicit plans to catch up.
Yet mobile first services such as WeChat have already demonstrated a whole new world of opportunity. In other words the ‘Swiss army knife’ level of functionality embedded in smart phones reinvents how customer and brand can help each other in service resolution.
It’s time to re-imagine customer service.
- Understanding how customer journeys change in a mobile context
- A new framework to house the mobile customer service experience
- Servicing more customers who engage by smart phone and tablet
- Examples of how others are making the transition
- Latest research on UK consumer mobile behaviour
- Designing for the mobile user experience
- Next generation interfaces that work for mobile customer service
- Understanding omni-channel expectations in a mobile context
- Leveraging smart phone capability for unique service experiences
- Designing effective mobile service experiences
- Latest use cases that show what is now possible
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co-design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Directors, Heads of Digital, Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations and Senior Managers who are planning to transition their service capability into effective mobile engagement.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Martin Hill-Wilson, an independent consultant with a long-standing track record in customer engagement strategy and implementation. Martin was involved in the very first wave of contact centre implementation during the 1980’s with the Merchants Group, one of the first BPOs. He ended up as CEO. He is a well known international keynote speaker, trainer, consultant, strategist and facilitator, and chair for contact centre and customer engagement conferences. He is also a global authority on social customer service and co-author of ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’. Martin enjoys stimulating people to see their worlds anew, then help them develop a better mousetrap. Over a career that has included CEO, trainer, consultant, strategist and facilitator, Martin has maintained his interest in the customer agenda.
Previous course feedback
“Increased my knowledge and awareness in this subject hugely. Actual cases where IA has been successfully implemented were really useful, particularly around ROI.” IREEN LOCK, HEAD OF SITE/OPERATIONS MANAGER, THE AA
“Always great workshops with Martin. Thought provoking theory that actually translates to practical models for improvement.” LEON SHOUKSMITH, MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER AT GM FINANCIAL
“Thanks for yesterday. The team enjoyed the training and learnt a lot.”
BIAN SALINS, HEAD OF SOCIAL - DIGITAL AT TSB