The options and expectations for engaging with customers have never been richer or more fluid.
Each year brings new interaction channels and smarter ways of delivering customer journeys. Topics such as the rise in messaging platforms, intelligent assistance, robotic process automation are all in play and challenge the status quo. No doubt niche applications for virtual reality and augmented reality will also become common place in customer service in the next few years.
This offers tremendous opportunity to redefine target operating models and design service experiences that are noticeably different from competitors.
However getting to a point of being able to participate in this new world is often tough on an already over stretched leadership team who are orientated to reactive management of a never ending flow of service challenges.
Traditional hierarchical decision making cannot cope with the flow of innovation that is now needed to keep up. Instead a fundamental redesign of how innovation is sourced and managed has to take place.
Get ahead of the curve and start to challenge your own service organisation to see its future through new eyes. Unleash the innovative spirit.
Reasons To Attend
- Make service innovation an embedded activity
- Improve our awareness and assessment of new service opportunities
- Improve our appetite for innovation and being challenged
- Turn our customer service into a competitive advantage
- Disrupt things before being disrupted by others
- Examples of strong innovation cultures and what they do
- Customising your own service innovation workflow using best practice models
- Designing who does what and how it happens
- How to assess and develop the right behaviours and mindset
- How to set up challenges and focus innovation – simple to advanced
- Latest use cases that show what is now possible
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co-design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Directors or Heads of Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations and Senior Managers who are looking for ways to increase the velocity of service transformations or find themselves challenged to maintain momentum in their service differentiation.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Martin Hill-Wilson, an independent consultant with a long-standing track record in customer engagement strategy and implementation. Martin was involved in the very first wave of contact centre implementation during the 1980’s with the Merchants Group, one of the first BPOs. He ended up as CEO. He is a well known international keynote speaker, trainer, consultant, strategist and facilitator, and chair for contact centre and customer engagement conferences. He is also a global authority on social customer service and co-author of ‘Delivering Effective Social Customer Service’. Martin enjoys stimulating people to see their worlds anew, then help them develop a better mousetrap. Over a career that has included CEO, trainer, consultant, strategist and facilitator, Martin has maintained his interest in the customer agenda.
Previous course feedback
“Increased my knowledge and awareness in this subject hugely. Actual cases where IA has been successfully implemented were really useful, particularly around ROI.” IREEN LOCK, HEAD OF SITE/OPERATIONS MANAGER, THE AA
“Always great workshops with Martin. Thought provoking theory that actually translates to practical models for improvement.” LEON SHOUKSMITH, MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER AT GM FINANCIAL
“Thanks for yesterday. The team enjoyed the training and learnt a lot.” BIAN SALINS, HEAD OF SOCIAL - DIGITAL AT TSB